Thursday 26 November 2020

Writing

   Santa and velociraptor

age 16 or up. Made from Reid 



I put my toy velociraptor on the wish list to Santa but oops I didn't put the toy in it. I'm scared now!!.Then Santa dropped the real velociraptor. Then blood came out of the velociraptor eww blood then it woke and I was screaming!!. Then I ran away and cried to my car and drove far away but he caught us on the back. 

Scream!! Blood came out of my body then the velociraptor killed me with a knock. It crashed the  Person in it and it was me Reid!!!!. The velociraptor

had a funeral for me but he killed my family and friends. Then I wake up from the dead. I kill the velociraptor. It was bleeding then I finished him.

I start to cried because I kill my best friends

And he killed all my other friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.